4.27.2008

the walking man

we bought desmond a walker about a week ago and he is really learning how to get around.  he hasn't quite learned how to back up or change directions, but he loves cruising around the house beating on everything in sight. and, as you can see in the video, he has also recently learned how to work his tongue.   

4 comments:

Jan said...

Keep the videos coming. He's soooo cute.

grandma B said...

Oh my goodness that boy is a GO-ER! Just wait until he wants the car keys! I want to kiss him on those fat ,sweet cheeks. Desmond ,grandma and grandpa Brown just got a brand new driveway poured and it is REALLY smooth and big. Just the ticket for a big wheel!

Live More Now said...

I want one!! (a walker... no wait, a baby!) Jenny, I can't believe how big he is getting! I love his sweet little face and his tongue wiggles. I hope you guys are doing well and that you are getting your rest! Do you ever really get caught up???? Love you! xoxo heather

Jacki said...

You guys have the perfect place for a walker like that. He can CRUISE!!!