4.11.2008

sleep

sleep has been very hard to come by in the lemmon household since little desmond entered eight months ago.  however, we have finally made some progress in the last week that has him sleeping almost twelve hours at night without any assistance from me.  i am still skeptical of the change of behavior and feel that it could revert at anytime, but i am trying to stay optimistic at the same time.  after all, he is napping right now and has been asleep for over an hour!  unheard of just a week ago.  

7 comments:

Jacki said...

What? I just don't understand. It is like he went from nothing to everything. Well he probably has a lot of sleep to catch up on!

wendy_d23 said...

You're killing me.
First I find out you have a blog, second, 12 hours!!!! Not fair.

VirtualM said...

Hooray! Once the fog of sleep deprivation lifts, life gets *so* much easier, but I probably don't need to tell you that! Don't question it if it works is what I say.

Laura said...

Dallin still doesn't too 12 hours in a row so you are blessed! I'm glad to find out that you guys have a blog! I love that cloudy picture--did you take that?

Laura said...

I meant to say that Dallin doesn't "do" 12 hours--not "too" 12 hours. =)

claire said...

yay more bloggers in the ATL!

Jan said...

I heard about your blog today at church. I'm so glad Desmond is sleeping better for you. You must feel like a whole new woman.