1. get the nearest book to you, or one your reading that contains over 123 pages.
2. go to the 123rd page
3. find the 5th sentence
4. post the 5th sentence
5. tag 5 people
well, the book closest to me, and the one i'm occasionally reading is "what to expect the first year." the 5th sentence on page 123 is,
"A short and low-pitched cry that rises and falls rhythmically and has a pleading quality to it (as in "please, please feed me!") usually means that the baby is in the market for a meal.
i always found the crying section of this book a crack up. it's true, you do learn your babies cries but the explanations are pretty funny.
so there it is. i now tag jacki, mary r., jen b., heather p., and wendy d.


2 comments:
ahh eff, jenny.
I'm only like two weeks late on this - does it still count? So do I have to post the book tag on my blog, or do I put it here? Unfortunately, it is going to be pretty boring (b/c I'm at work), but here goes: "You may find you have a tendency, while processing your in-basket, to pick something up, not know exactly what you want to do about it, and then let your eyes wander onto another item farther down the stack and get engaged with it." [Kabing! He said it!] From Getting Things Done by David Allen. More to come on this on my blog.... Hope you are doing well, Jenny!
Post a Comment