

this mothers day had great significance to me. not only was it my first mothers day as a mother myself, it was also a day to reflect on the mothers in my life. my own mother is an amazing woman. i have appreciated her more since having a child of my own. she has been an awesome example and support to me and i hope to be as good as a mother as she has been. i have also been blessed with a wonderful mother-in-law who is also a beautiful example of motherhood. i have many women in my life both with and without children who have been extraordinary examples of what it means to be a woman and mother. i am so grateful for my friends, my beautiful sisters and sister in law, my grandmother and many others. i feel so blessed to have you all in my life. happy mothers day, i love you.


9 comments:
Happy 1st Mother's Day! The pictures are so cute. I'm glad it was a great and special day for you!
Aww that is so cute! Happy Mother's Day!
Jenny,that was such a sweet thought! You are an amazing mother! I have been touched as I have watched you take on the role of motherhood. You are so patient, caring,and loving to the little Dez-man. I have learned much from watching you! I, like you, feel blessed to have had many awesome women as great examples in my life. My own sweet mom who died before I realized just how awesome she was, my dear Mother in law,who has treated me like her own daughter and my sweet daughters and daughter in law. I am very blessed!
Jenny, hope your Mother's Day was the first of many wonderful ones. Loved the pictures.
Your mom is just so hip! I can't get over it!
Oh my goodness, that Lonna is the cutest momma! (You, too, Jenny - I just saw that picture of your cute mom and it made me miss her so bad!) Tell her hi for me, and CONGRATULATIONS on your first mother's day, missy! That is so exciting. Can't wait to be there myself. :) No sleep and all. Love and miss you - keep up with the cute pics!! xoxo heather
so the real question I have is...who painted those trees on the wall? Or are they decals? I'm having the hardest time trying to figure out how to do Frankie's room in the new house and have checked out several vinyl wall decals, but haven't found anything I'm crazy about. I love the design!
Oh and happy belated Mother's Day :)
mary-i painted the trees on the wall. i stole the idea out of a ready made magazine issue a long time ago. they were pretty easy to do. happy belated mothers day to you too!!!
happy moms day to you too. It is a blessing and a struggle to be a Mom. Give that little guys lots of love for me. I hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment