5.04.2008

just some pictures

not much new news here so i just thought i would post some of the pictures we took this weekend.  he is growing up so fast, i just have to document it.  

 

 

clockwise from top: 1. playing superman with dad.  2. checking out his new toy. (we saw this at target and he couldn't stop smiling at it.  it was so cute, we couldn't resist buying it) 3. tub time (check out the curls!) 4. i love this picture.  jer took it of dez one morning.  he still has sleep face. 



5 comments:

grandma B said...

Little Dez is growing into the most beautiful little boy ever!
I am not prejudiced! I want to just squeeze that little munchkin in the bath tub.The shot of him in the striped p.j.'s is pure Jeremy Lemmon!

Live More Now said...

Jenny - it's a good thing I'm not around, because I would be one of those people Dez would grow up hating because I wouldn't be able to stop pinching those cheeks! They are so darn cute I just can't get over it!! Love your pics. Keep it up. Hope you guys have a great week. xoxo heather

Maeve said...

He is so cute and chubby! I want to see him. When are you coming to town next? -Maeve

jenny said...

maevey-we will be in town over the 4th of july. i would love to see you and your babe.

Maeve said...

I will plan on it! -Maeve