Yes ,that did crack me up! What a smart boy!I could just eat him up. It was fun to hear the parents cheering him on. What a cute family!
"Ain't five going to drive you crazy?" How funny! He is so cute!
He is so cute! It is so fun when they start to figure things out. I love those chubby fingers!!xoxox
I love his giggle of triumph. What a cutie!
It's great when they get really anal about stuff being in rows, stacked, whatnot...it cracks me up too.
Oh, man, Jenny he's adorable. He's so grown up and smart. I love that he almost got side tracked there for a second. But his daddy knows, it's gonna drive him crazy. So cute. Love it love it love it. More.
Oh woops, I'm signed in as Tosh, I'm actually Victoria though :)
I am glad you are training him to be OCD! He is getting so big! I love this stage!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Yes ,that did crack me up! What a smart boy!
I could just eat him up. It was fun to hear the parents cheering him on. What a cute family!
"Ain't five going to drive you crazy?" How funny! He is so cute!
He is so cute! It is so fun when they start to figure things out. I love those chubby fingers!!xoxox
I love his giggle of triumph. What a cutie!
It's great when they get really anal about stuff being in rows, stacked, whatnot...it cracks me up too.
Oh, man, Jenny he's adorable. He's so grown up and smart. I love that he almost got side tracked there for a second. But his daddy knows, it's gonna drive him crazy. So cute. Love it love it love it. More.
Oh woops, I'm signed in as Tosh, I'm actually Victoria though :)
I am glad you are training him to be OCD! He is getting so big! I love this stage!
Post a Comment