5.20.2008

saturday at the park


it was a beautiful day here last saturday so we packed up the fam and walked over to piedmont park.  we stopped by jason's deli and got some lunch to go, i am much too lazy to make our own picnic.    

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mercy Jenny, lazy nothin'. Who makes their own picnic anymore. To us a picnic is stopping by a sandwich shop and getting a few things to go. So we're right there with you. We still call it a picnic though because the blanket is spread out on the grass. Isn't that the main determining factor?

Maeve said...

I loved that park when I came to Atlanta. Sounds like a fun day. Dez is so cute. -Maeve

Jeff and Rose said...

I'm with Victoria...any meal eaten outdoors is considered a picnic in our family. Eating a sandwich while you walk to the mailbox=picnic. Kid finds old M&M in the driveway=picnic.
Yeah, picnics used to be a lazy afternoon lunch, now they are an excuse to let your kids run crazy while holding a chicken leg from KFC. ha.ha.ha.

Wallace Clan said...

So very cute. I love the pic of Jeremey and dez. It's darling!

BagLady said...

Jenny, love your hair and give me that baby. He is beyond darling!

Jacki said...

Please tell me you enhanced those photos... those are incredible!

I agree with Victoria. The blanket spreading is what makes the actual picnic!

Abbigail said...

lovely! And I haven't seen your hair that long in ages. looks great.

Laura said...

Such cute pictures! What kind of camera do you guys have? Looks like a great afternoon, and I LOVE Jason's Deli!

jenny said...

thanks laura! we love our camera, it is a canon G9. it is a great mix between a point and shoot and a SLR.