

this past weekend we went to the botanical gardens. it is a great time of year to visit because a lot of things are in bloom and it isn't deathly hot and humid yet. they have a new exhibit called "sculpture in motion." the contrast between the lush gardens and the metal sculptures was really cool, maybe my favorite exhibit there so far.


3 comments:
Once I get finished with the piles of work on my desk, I might have to see if I can swing using my expired Turner badge to get into the Botanical Gardens - we went all the time last fall.
I loved the Niki de St Phalle exhibit they had a couple of years ago, and when I saw the ads for the metal sculptures I thought it looked pretty cool. Now that you've recommended it, I'm more excited to go check it out!
the nikki exhibit was really cool. i liked that one too. this one is very different than that because it is much more minimal.
look at how fat he is! CUTE!!!!! I love getting out of the house as a family.
Post a Comment