5.07.2008

just had to share





9 comments:

Julie said...

SO cute! I could see those being on a greeting card or something!

VirtualM said...

I *love* that picture on the top. Dez is so cute, seriously. And I want to come and see your place, it looks very cool.

jenny said...

mary-we would love to have you anytime.

Wallace Clan said...

He's so cute!

Jacki said...

Wow those pictures are great! You are really good. It helps when your model is so adorable, but I am just so impressed!

Shannon said...

Jenny,are you the photographer? Those pics are so good! And Desmond is so dang cute I just want to nibble on him.

jenny said...

shannon-jeremy took the pictures. he usually takes better shots than i do!

Anonymous said...

That is such an amazing series of shots! They belong in Cookie Magazine or something. Dez is so adorable, just loaded with personality.

Abbigail said...

okay... how does your house always look so clean in all of the photos? Mine is a constant disaster. Maybe because Dez can't walk yet? give me the secret.