5.27.2008

this is what it takes sometimes




6 comments:

Live More Now said...

Hey Jenny - it's Heather. To thicken the shake, either add more frozen fruit or decrease the amount of water. Sometimes I like mine pretty thin, other times (like last night), I added frozen mango and it was a little thicker. Yum! It makes me feel so healthy.

Abbigail said...

not sure about the shake, but it always takes that for my little Kitty. My place is a disaster zone for sure. And when she naps I want to draw not clean! I am not a great housekeeper....

grandma B said...

Could there be a cuter little face looking out from all those toys? I remember our living room floor looking just like that at night! The Dez rules!

Molly said...

Poor Thing! Buy the kid some toys already! (and I don't mean Jeremy). He's such a cutie(and I don't mean Jeremy)
BTW your review of Brooke White was right on.

Maeve said...

I love it! That made me laugh so hard. Too Funny. -Maeve

Jacki said...

I hear it starts with one and then BOOM, millions just appear!